SPRING IS HERE!
The yard waste season starts the first week of May and runs thru the last week of October. You must sign up for pickup so please call the office 607-797-5277. You can sign up by the month or for the entire season. Customers will no longer have to purchase yard waste stickers just simply place your yard waste inside the Taylor Garbage issued container with a green lid and place it curbside. Yard waste will not be picked up in bags or cardboard boxes or any other type of container.
Here are the details:
- Yard waste season will run from the beginning of May until the end of October, and pick-ups are on WEDNESDAYS ONLY. (Yard waste WILL be picked up on all holidays during the yard waste season).
- Weekly trash service does not cover the cost of yard waste pickup. Please call the office for pricing.
- We take grass clippings, twigs under an inch in diameter, weeds, pine cones and needles, fruits and vegetables. Please make sure to place these materials loose inside the Taylor Garbage issued yard waste container that has a green lid.
- If you have larger branches or large amounts of leaves, please contact your local Highway Dept. to ask about any scheduled pickups.
- Yard waste must be out by 6am. We will not come back for missed yard waste. Please hold it for the following week.
- All roll carts will be delivered the week of April 22nd
- All roll carts will be removed the first week of November. Please note: All carts must be EMPTY and at CURBSIDE during this week. If the roll carts are NOT curbside and empty for removal there will be additional charges.