Spring Cleaning Roll-Off Contest
ANYONE who orders one of our roll-offs this month for a residential project will be entered into the raffle regardless of the dumpster size/cost. Need pricing? Give us a call at 607.797.5277
Our hours are Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm.
Good luck to all! The winner of the contest will be drawn on Monday, August 3rd!
**The winner of the contest will receive a 100% refund to ONE ROLL-OFF LOAD.
Getting ready to do some remodeling or have you been putting off plans to clean out the garage? For fast, convenient service tailored to your needs in Broome, Bradford, Chenango, Chemung, Cortland, Tioga, Tompkins, and Susquehanna Counties order your next roll-off from Taylor Garbage.
Roll-Off service levels:
10 Yard Roll-Off
8′ wide, 12′ long, 4′ high
Recommended for: Yard debris cleanup, one-car garage clean out, bathroom remodel, small kitchen remodel, small basement cleanout, 10×10 deck removal, whole-house carpet removal, 80 square feet of broken concrete walk at 4″ thick, roof shingles from a 30×40 single-layer roof.
15 Yard Roll-Off
8′ wide, 15′ long, 4′ high
Recommended for: Yard debris cleanup, two-car garage clean out, multiple bathroom remodel, large kitchen remodel, large basement clean out, 10×20 deck removal, 120 square feet of broken concrete walk at 4″ thick, roof shingles from a 30×60 single-layer roof.
20 Yard Roll-Off
8′ wide, 23′ long, 4′ high
Recommended for: Basement renovation, window replacement, small shed demolition, two-car garage clean out, siding from house/garage, 15×20 deck removal, 160 square feet of broken concrete walk at 4″ thick, roof shingles from a 40×60 single-layer roof.
30 Yard Roll-Off
8′ wide, 23′ long, 6′ high
Recommended for: New construction, whole-house renovation or construction, commercial cleanup, commercial roof replacement, total re-landscaping, large shed or small garage demolition, siding from large house, very large deck removal, 200 square feet of broken concrete walk at 4″ thick, roof shingles from a 40×80 single-layer roof.
40 Yard Roll-Off
8′ wide, 23′ long, 8′ high
Recommended for: New home/commercial construction, large quantity of scrap, large deck removal.
- A new deposit is required for each pull and return done on roll-off.
- Roll-Offs can only be set off at sites with 15 foot overhead clearance, with at least 12 feet in width, level ground and no low branches or wires.
- We need a 24-hour notice for any pull and return; a move; or final pick up.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- There is a returned check fee of $45.00 per returned check.
- We discount pull charge for large jobs.
- We offer a larger discount for larger jobs. Please call to inquire whether you qualify for a large job discount.
- Any balance owed will be charged to the credit card on file.