Commercial Pick-up FAQ
Do you have questions about our commercial pick-up service? Find your answers in our commercial pick-up FAQ.
- What size bins do you offer? Do you have frontload and rearload bins and what is the difference between them?
- Do you provide compactors for rental?
- Do your bins lock?
- Do you provide dumpster sanitation and is there a fee?
- Is there commercial recycling available?
- Do you subcontract with waste companies?
- Can you provide additional bulk pickups?
- Can you provide recycling bins or 90 gallon toters for a recycling service?
1) What size bins do you offer? Do you have frontload and rearload bins and what is the difference between them?
We offer several different sized bins for permanent placement on commercial sites for garbage and cardboard. The sizes we offer are 2yd, 3yd, 4yd, 6yd and 8yd. Most of them have sloping lids but special loading dock cans are also available. Frontload bins are those bins you see behind most businesses in the area. They are the stereotypical 2 lidded dumpsters most people think of when you say dumpster. They range in size and configuration for different uses such as placement at a loading dock or sloped tops models for easier access while maintaining bin capacity. These are serviced by special frontload trucks that work overnight. Rearload bins come in the same sizes and are usually used for more remote or seldom dumped bins that our residential drivers service. They are dumped with the same trucks that pickup the trash from the curb for our residential customers. We do provide both types of bins for monthly rental. Please contact our office for sizes available and a customized price quote.
3) Do your bins lock?
Our bins do come equipped with either locking bars or chains (depending on the type and configuration). We do provide locks upon request for $5.00 per lock/key as needed. If you break the lock it is a $5.00 replacement charge if the lock is broken or lost. These are available at our office. Our drivers all have master keys to our locks so you need never leave them unlocked. We do not service bins with your locks on them.
4) Do you provide dumpster sanitation and is there a fee?
We do provide dumpster sanitation upon request. For our standard commercial dumpsters, 2yds through 8yds, we charge $40 to remove the bin from site... power wash it with cleanser... and return it to the former location. For compactors we charge $100. Please contact our office for scheduling.
5) Is there commercial recycling available?
There is commercial recycling available in most areas. We provide both cardboard pickup by dumpster or hand pick as well as hand pick options for all your recycling needs. We do provide the county issued recycling bins as well as roll carts and other containment options. Please contact us for personalized pricing and pickup options.
6) Do you subcontract with waste companies?
We do waste company subcontracting for many of the largest waste disposal corporations in the United States. We are well versed in the paperwork and processes of the subcontracting role. If you have any questions or are seeking a subcontractor with much more than a decade's experience, please contact our office.
7) Can you provide additional bulk pickups?
We can do additional pickups of bulk items for an additional fee. Please contact our office for a quote. You will need to know the amount of items, where they will be located, and the date you need the service.